Brand Name Pronunciation Quiz
Famous brand names like Nike, Miele and dozens of others are commonly mispronounced. Check your brand name awareness with ADDucation’s brand name pronunciation quiz…
Brand Name Pronunciation Quiz Leaderboard
- Rosi Breuer scored 90%
- Alana scored 80%
- Dana scored 80%
- scored 70%
- Sarah scored 60%
- Dan Williams scored 60%
- phil scored 60%
- Jack scored 60%
- Cockney Rebel scored 57%
- Del boy scored 40%
- Nika scored 40%
- Cait scored 30%
- Mcburger scored 30%
- Rajesh scored 20%
Brand Name Pronunciation Quiz Tips & FAQs
- ADDucation’s brand name pronunciation quiz questions may vary slightly each time you take the quiz.
- Some quiz questions offer a HINT which you can display if you’re stuck.
- You can take the quiz up to three times daily so you have a chance to get onto the Leaderboard.
- When the timer ends you can’t change your answers but you can still enter your name and email address and get a detailed breakdown showing your answers and the correct answers.
- Finishing before the timer expires doesn’t get you any extra points but, in the event of a tie, the fastest time is placed ahead on the Leaderboard.
- You can reload the page to check if you made the leaderboard BUT do not reload the page during the quiz or your score and results will be lost and cannot be recovered.
ADDucation’s Related General Knowledge Lists & Quizzes:
- ADDucation’s Pick of the Top English Football Clubs…
- Commonly used foreign words used in English…
- Famous brand names that are also initialisms and/or acronyms…
- Where are famous brand name appliances actually made?
- Compiled by A C, last updated 15 Apr 2020.
- Share your pronunciation angst, questions and dilemmas in the comments below…